The first name of the Second Stage (a.k.a. Filial) of the Drama Theatre in Varna was “Saedinenie” Hall. It was built as a wooden extension of the town’s clock tower by the architect Sava Dimitrievich. “Saedinenie” Hall was the first stage for the newly established municipal theatre troupe in 1921, which opened its first theatrical season there. Currently the Second Stage (a.k.a. Filial) is a renovated and fully equipped theatre venue.